We use ORGANIC PRODUCTS
We only use organic beeswax hard wax and organic sugar paste to perform body hair removal. Using clean, natural products is important to us because mainstream waxes and other methods of hair removal can contain harmful dyes and other toxic ingredients that cause irritation, burning, and damage to your skin. Keeping your SKIN SAFE during a hair removal service is our priority.
Hair Removal Options
Please see our Full Price List for current rates.
- Eye Brows
- Top Lip
- Full face – (ladies only, for vellus hair) Includes hot towels and mini facial. I do require that clients receiving the full facial hair removal get the mini facial for us to better protect your skin and avoid side effects.
- Brazilian – New clients must be “vetted” in
- Men’s Back or Chest
Is sugaring right for you? Learn more about the process.
- We use products that are 100% ORGANIC, VEGAN, NON-GMO, NON-TOXIC, NO PRESERVATIVES, BIODEGRADABLE.
- Adheres only to dead skin cells. Sugar paste repels water (try putting a drop of water on a sugar ball. It will roll off.) Sugar will not stick to live skin cells due to their water content.
- Less painful than waxing. Sugar paste contains lemon juice and glycolic acid. It lubricates and softens as it seeps into the follicle. The hair is then removed in it’s natural direction of growth, which also reduces pain.
- Diminishes ingrown hairs. Because this process follows the natural direction of hair growth, it will not warp or tear the follicles – a primary cause of recurrent ingrown hair.
- Will not break hair. The sugar seeps into the follicle and wraps itself around the base of the hair removing it completely.
- Does not damage delicate facial tissue; heat can damage connective tissue.
- Sugaring is a great exfoliating treatment for the skin!
- Water soluble; cleans up quickly and easily with warm-hot water. No worry about wax messes requiring special cleaner.
- Not heated so it will never burn the skin.